Friday, June 28, 2013

A Little Bit About Me...





A Little Bit About Me



My name is Natasha Ashby and I am from Pocatello, Idaho. I am eighteen years old and a student at Brigham Young University- Idaho. I plan on majoring somewhere in the Medical Field either as a Pediatrician, Physician Assistant, or a Nurse. I have been working for Vector/Cutco since June 2013 and love it!



Everyone has goals, whether they realize it or not. Vector/Cutco has helped me realize mine.

I'm currently reaching many goals of which can be discussed upon appointments, but my long term goals are saving for an LDS Mission, My College Education, and Medical School or Nursing School of whichever I choose (I'm a little indecisive on that part). 

For more information regarding Cutco and Vector visit www.cutco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment